Table of contents
- Collection of your personal information
- Use of your personal information
- Sharing of your personal information
- Accessing your personal information
- Communication preferences
- Security of your personal information
- Erasure of your personal information
- Google Analytics
- Changes to the privacy statement
- Contacting us
Collection of your personal information
Users of Dynaplan.com and Dynaplan Smia are asked to provide the following information:
- Title (None, Mr, Ms, Dr, or Prof)
- Organisation (if you are a corporate customer)
Whenever you visit our website, we track the following information automatically:
- The pages you view.
- The links you click.
- Information that your browser sends to every website, including IP address, browser type and language, access times, and referring website address.
Use of your personal information
The information above is collected for the following purposes:
- Authenticating and authorising access to the Dynaplan website.
- Authenticating and authorising access to Dynaplan Smia
- Send emails to communicate updates to our website and software, in addition to news about Dynaplan and its partners.
- Providing you with more effective customer service.
- Making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information.
- Performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies.
- Displaying content and advertising that are customised to your interests and preferences.
If you have specific questions about the data stored and how we use it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing of your personal information
Except as described in this statement, we will not disclose your personal information outside of Dynaplan and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent. See the Communication preferences section below for more information.
We may access and/or disclose your personal information if we believe such action is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or legal process served on Dynaplan.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Dynaplan (including the enforcement of our agreements).
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Dynaplan services or members of the public.
Accessing your personal information
You will have the possibility to view or edit your personal information online. In order to help prevent your personal information from being viewed by others, you will be required to sign in with your user name and password.
You can stop the delivery of future promotional email from Dynaplan sites and services by following the specific instructions in the email you receive.
Security of your personal information
Dynaplan is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
If a password is used to help protect your accounts and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone, you should always choose to log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
Erasure of your personal information
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, article 17, individuals have the right to request erasure of the data about them that a company holds. If the data is erroneous, individuals have the right to have those errors rectified (article 16).
- To rectify erroneous data, the user can log in to the Dynaplan website and directly update the data via self-service in the My profile section.
- To request deletion of user data, send an email to email@example.com. To ensure speedy processing of the request, please state the following in the email’s subject line: “Please delete user data according to the GDPR”.
If a user’s data is deleted, access to our software and website will no longer be possible.
We are using the web analytics service Google Analytics to get a better understanding of how our visitors interact with our website. Google Analytics collects information such as the website you came from to get here, for how long you stay at our website, which pages you visit, which device you are using, and which country you are in. When you are logged in on our website, your visits will be coupled together, even across different devices. If you do not wish to help us improve our services by letting us collect information on how you interact with our website, you can opt out by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- This cookie helps recognising a visitor across different page views. It is required in order to log in on our website.
- When logging in on our website, you can choose to be remembered for a month, so that you don’t have to log in again every time you visit. That is the purpose of this cookie.
- Our website is available in multiple languages. When you change the website language, we store your preferred language settings. This way we can show the website in the same language the next time you visit. Your language preferences are stored in this cookie.
- _ga, _gat, _gid
- As described above, we are using Google Analytics to track how our visitors interact with our website. Google Analytics uses these cookies for that purpose.
Changes to the privacy statement
We will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect changes in our services and customer feedback. When we post changes to the privacy statement, we will revise the "last edited" date at the top of this statement. If there are material changes to this statement or in how Dynaplan will use your personal information, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the change or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how Dynaplan is protecting your information.
Dynaplan welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.